Nissha’s ecosense molding is a packaging solution that offers an eco-friendly alternative to plastic.
Pulp Series is made primarily from pulp, which gives it a paper-like texture, while Biocomposite Series uses bio-based materials like wood chip and bamboo with bio-based biodegradable polymer to achieve a texture and functionality like conventional plastic. Nissha provides customized solutions to meet our customers’ needs, from design to mass production, on a global scale.
A product group made from pulp material as an alternative to plastic. Nissha’s diverse range of pulp solutions address all of our customers’ sustainable material needs.
- Foam molding of pulp and starch
- High cushioning properties
- Securely fix products or components
- Precise, thin and rigid properties
- Premium paper texture
- Complex shape by injection molding
- High-quality molded pulp/molded fiber
- Beautiful, luxurious smooth texture
- Made from bamboo and bagasse
Molded products made from plant-based resin with the same texture and functionality as traditional plastics, using Nissha’s cultivated molding and material technology.