Towards a sustainable future free from plastic waste with materials that combine beauty and functionality.
Sulapac® is a composite material of different-sized wood chips and plant-based binder sourced from sustainably managed forests. Sulapac® is used as a standard plastic resin by an injection molding process that biodegrades without leaving any permanent microplastics behind. Its visible wooden particles give containers a natural and premium look.
Nissha established a strategic global partnership with Sulapac Oy, producing and selling various molded products through Nissha’s manufacturing facilities
- Bio-based Material
- Sulapac® is made from wood chip and plant-based binders. It’s 100% bio-based material. Wood chip is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- A Nature-Inspired Premium Design
- Its wood chip textures and ceramic-like hard feel makes your products natural, premium and luxurious. A variety of color variations available.
- Industrial Compostable, Biodegradable
- By using bio-based materials, Sulapac® can be industrial composted or biodegradable without leaving microplastic behind. It’s BPI certified and EN13432 compatible.
- Food Safety Contact
- Sulapac® complies with food safety contact standards and can be used for food and cosmetics containers.
Shea butter case
Nissha offers the following standard containers made by Sulapac® materials and can supply them starting from a minimum order quantity of 2,500 pieces.
Additionally, Nissha has an in-house tool shop and can create customized designs in various shapes.
φ30.6 × D 24.5
φ39 × D 20.8
φ65.5 × D 34.1
φ64.9 × D 39.5
φ66.2 × D 62.2
φ73 × D 75.6
- Coloring options
- In addition to the standard natural (brown) color, 8 different color variations are offered.
- Different Textures of Wood Chip
- There are different types of materials based on the size of contained wood chips.
- Universal: By using fine wood chips, it creates a calm and beautiful appearance.
- Premium: Made from coarse wood chips, it provides a more natural wood texture and feel.
- Water Resistance
- The 60ml standard container is manufactured using insert molding of Sulapac® barrier that is water-resistant, allowing it to be suitable for higher moisture formula. Despite its water resistance, the container is made by 98% of bio-based material, making it biodegradable.