We will use the manufacturing system based on ISO13485 and our knowledge of processing techniques/materials to solve the issues posed by customers in the development/manufacture of endoscopic instruments used for minimally invasive treatments, biocompatible (absorbable, non-absorbable) medical devices, and biosensors.
NISSHA Group's technologies are consolidated into the field of medical devices to provide
design/development/manufacturing services in an integrated manufacturing system.
Contract manufacturing organization
- Outsourcing of manufcturing for resource-intensive R&D
- Creating a competitive mass-production system globally
- Realizing stable supply chain
Possesses Class 10,000 clean rooms in Kyoto. The Innovation Center on our premises allows a consistent system spanning from engineering to manufacturing.
We also have multiple manufacturing sites that can handle our anticipated global expansion of medical device manufacturing.
Contract development and manufacturing organization
- Proposal of optimal processing methods
- Proposal of optimal materials and combinations
- Proposal of Establishment of a global manufacturing
We design costs and scheduling based on the points to smoothly proceed through regulatory approval/accreditation.
- Providing cutting-edge technology
- Handling various material components - plastics, rubbers, metals and biomatrials
- Contributing to improve QOL (quality of life)
We will introduce the details of functional medical devices that only NISSHA can produce through our commitment to design and comfort of use.